Invitation to Tenderers
1. The Government of Albania represented by the Project Executing Agency has received funds from the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany through KFW Development Bank (KFW) a loan (BMZ ID BMZ ID 2014 67 448) toward the cost of the “Rural Water Supply Programme IV”, project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the works contracts for the water infrastructure.
2. “Albanian Development Fund” (hereinafter called ADF, hereby invites independent Contractors to submit a tender proposal for the Construction/Reconstruction of Himara Water Supply packages B-E + SCADA, RWSP IV-WS-ICB-2021-2, KfW Procurement Number 507293.
3. ADF is the Contracting Authority (The Employer)
4. The implementation period shall be 20 months followed by a 12 months Defects Notification Period.
5. The tendering procedure is International Competitive Bidding to all eligible Tenderers as defined in the KfW Procurement Guidelines;
and it will follow the Post-qualification procedure.
Criteria to be used in evaluation are: (i) Eligibility, (ii) Financial Situation, (iii) Construction Experience, (iv) Human and Equipment Resources, (v) Construction Methodology (vi) Environmental, Health and Safety Plan, (vii) Litigation History and Others.
6. The contract will be awarded to the lowest responsive offer by evaluation of the above criteria and subsequently compering the entire bid submitted. The Evaluation Report must receive the approval and No-objection of the KFW. The awarded Tenderer must be registered in Albania in case he is not already registered.
7. Interested Tenderers may obtain further information from the Albanian Development Fund at the address below during office hours (Monday to Friday, 08:00 am to 16:30 pm). A complete set of tender documents in English language may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 150 Euro (one hundred and fifty) by bank transfer with appropriate evidence to:
Account name: “Llogari Projekti ADF”,
Account number: 30120
IBAN CODE: AL47 2141 1106 0117 2854 6403 0120
The Tender Document can be collected directly at PEA address (see below). The document may also be sent by courier for an additional charge of 100 Euro (one hundred Euro).
8. Tenders must be submitted in clearly marked envelopes and delivered to the address below by 10:00 am local time on 18/11/2021. Late tenders will be rejected.
Albanian Development Fund
Att: Artur Zaja, Tel: +355 422 35 597/8
Email: [email protected]
Address: Albanian Development Fund
Rruga “Muhamet Gjollesha”, godina e ISTN, pranë IKMT, Tirana, Albania