OPEN CALL FOR TENDER
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.1. Requester: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ), Office Tirana, Rr. Skenderbej, No. 21/1
1.2. Profile: German Development Cooperation, Office in Tirana supports Albania on its path to European integration and development through projects implemented in: Economic development, Economic legal reform, Vocational education and training, Reform of the water sector, Agriculture and Rural development, and some other areas
1.3. Subject: The GIZ Office Tirana invites qualified companies/experts to express their interest in providing “Consultancy for paid on-the-job career orientation and training (developing technical and soft skills) and improving employment opportunities within hospitality professions on-site in a hotel in Shkoder/Lezhe (Albania)”
1.4. The company/expert must prove that they are legally registered and allowed to pursue the professional activity necessary to carry out the work subject to this request for proposal. Furthermore, the consultant must prove similar experience in the field.
1.5. The Hotel shall fulfill the following prerequisites:
• Practical experience of in-house on-the-job career orientation and training in all four topics of on-the-job career orientation and training.
• Knowledge in developing certificates for participants
• Located in Shkoder/Lezhe region
• A minimum of 50 permanent staff
• A minimum of 70 beds.
• A minimum annual turnover of 300.000 EUR for the last 3 years
• A minimum of estimated four stars.
• Sufficient space and equipment for on-the-job career orientation and training (at the reception, the restaurant/bar, floor/guest rooms and in the kitchen)
• Availability for hosting rounds of on-the-job career orientation and training as well as to accommodate (full board) the training course participants.
• Possess any further equipment required to facilitate the trainings e.g. projector in seminar room, cooking utensils in the kitchen, work clothes etc.
All legal entities interested in application process should ask for an expression of interest form to the address: [email protected]
2. The due date for submitting the application is 23rd of June 2021. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope, marked “Application for prequalification: Consultancy for paid on-the-job career orientation and training (developing technical and soft skills) and improving employment opportunities within hospitality professions on-site in a hotel in Shkoder/Lezhe”, addressed to:
German Development Cooperation Office (GIZ), Office in Tirana,
Skanderbeg Street, No. 21/1
After the due date for submitting the application, the process of prequalification will follow.
The submitted applications will be evaluated, and only prequalified candidates will be invited to answer to the bid.