OPEN CALL FOR TENDER
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.1. Requester: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ), Office Tirana, Rr. Skenderbej, No. 21/1
1.2. Profile: German Development Cooperation, Office in Tirana supports Albania on its path to European integration and development through projects implemented in economic development, legal reform, vocational education and training, reform of the water sector, rural development, reforms on strengthening of the internal security, and other areas.
1.3. Subject: The GIZ Office Tirana invites qualified companies to express their interest in providing consultancy in social media services for the ‘Sustainable Rural Development’ Programme, implemented by GIZ
Companies should fulfil the following requirements:
- The consultant should be a registered entity in the National Business Center with legal status “Limited Liability Company”.
- The entity should have an experience of minimum 5 years in Social Media Management Experience and/or Digital Marketing.
- Also, it is needed an experience of minimum 3 years in Graphics & Video Production
- In addition, experience in Community Engagement, knowledge in Social Media & Business Metrics (Analytics), knowledge & previous Experience with Donor-funded Projects is a must.
- Awareness of Albanian Demographics will be an asset in performing the given tasks.
All legal entities interested in application process should ask for an application form to the address: [email protected]
The due date for submitting the application is 15 November 2019. The application, and any related documents if applicable, should be submitted in a sealed envelope, marked “Application for prequalification: Social Media Services for the GIZ Programme “Sustainable Rural Development””, addressed to:
German Development Cooperation Office (GIZ), Office in Tirana,
Rr. Skenderbej, No. 21/1
After the due date for submitting the application, the process of prequalification will follow. The submitted applications will be evaluated, and only prequalified candidates will be invited to answer to the bid.