CALL FOR TENDERS
Ref. code PAPAF.10/2021
TERMS OF REFERENCE
SELECTION OF SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED SERVICE PROVIDERS TO SUPPLY
ONE (1) USED TRANSPORTER TIPPER BODY
NGO “CELIM” in partnership with NAPA (National Agency for the Protected Areas) are responsible for the implementation of ACAP Project Community Actions of Protected Areas, in accordance to the main objective of the project for the infrastructural, managerial and technical empowerment of the Regional Agencies for the Protected Areas. The project is financed by Italian Agency for Development Cooperation AICS (ref.AID – 011521) and the intention of CELIM NGO through this call is to conclude contracts for the supply of:
• 1 (one) vehicle transporter tipper body to be given to the Regional Agency for Protected Areas of Tirana for the empowerment of its operative capacities in the implementation of the Protected Area’s management plan regarding in particular the waste management of the Protected Area of Dajti Mountain.
CeLIM will apply the principles of equal and non-discriminatory treatment, in accordance with the principles of transparency and fair competition. All the eligible suppliers, both natural or legal persons, local or foreign, will have the same opportunities. The selection criteria will be the most cost-effective offer, which means the best price-quality ratio.
Minimum characteristics of vehicles
• Transporter with a maximum of a 3 litre diesel engine.
• Tipper body
• Albanian registration number plate;
• Maximum number of kilometres: 260.000 km;
• Minimum year of production: 2007;
• Maximum amount 13.000 EUR.
The offer must include a detailed list of all the relevant costs (in EUR) including guarantee and technical assistance as well as other services eventually included in the offer.
The quotation document should be in English and report the writing “PAPAF.10/2021” and should be:
– addressed to CELIM NGO, Rr. Ismail Qemaili, n. 154, H14, Ap. 13, 9401, Vlorë, Albania
– properly dated, signed by the company’s legal representative and stamped.
The offer shall contain a copy of certificate of origin of the vehicle, made out by the competent authorities of the country of origin of the supplies.
The deadline for the submission of the tenders (required documents) is 29th November 2021, at 17:00h.
Any Tender submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
The companies interested in this Call for Tenders will have to submit all the required documents before the official deadline online to the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should have as Subject “Call for Tender for Vehicle Acquisition ACAP Project¬- PAPAF.10/2021”.