Professional Internship Program
Professional Internship has now opened Spring 2019 Call for Applications. The Program provides an opportunity for the most talented young professionals and Albanian future leaders to enhance their management and technical capacity, improve their individual career prospects and therefore contribute to the development of Albania. AADF aims to achieve this through a 6 months professional experience in the fields of Education, Technology & Innovation, Business & Entrepreneurship, Tourism & Ecotourism, Culture.
The program offers: 6 months custom-designed and mentored career training at a U.S. host organization; Round-trip airfare; Health and travel insurance coverage; Opportunity to attend related-field short courses at local universities, U.S. educational and cultural excursion and Monthly stipend to cover accommodation, local transportation, and personal expenses.
- Hold an Albanian passport and be permanent resident in Albania.
- Have minimum three to five years of full-time professional experience and proven track record of professional excellence and achievement in any of the following fields: Education, Technology & Innovation, Business & Entrepreneurship, Tourism & Ecotourism, Culture.
- Ability to identify and analyze any gaps in the field of expertise and how will this internship benefit to the development of both the applicant and relevant field.
- Have oral and written English language proficiency sufficient to excel in a professional setting. Application, selection process and interview are organized in English.
- Ability to self-fund a portion of their living expenses up to 10% of total cost of participation.
- Have a strong character with integrity, drive, and the ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Agree to return and reside to Albania for a minimum of two years to make a significant contribution to the relevant field.
- Willing to continue close collaboration with alumni group and AADF upon return.
Deadline for applications is March 15th, 2019, 17:00 a.m.
Please send the Application Form, Copy of Passport, CV/Resume, Official Copy of University Transcript and Two Professional Recommendations via email at: [email protected]
*For more information please visit www.mip-aadf.org