Call for: Purchase of furniture for Vora and Sauk Health Centers
The Health for All Project (HAP) in Albania is funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and is being implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (SwissTPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In this frame, HAP is seeking quotations for furnishing 2 rehabilitated health centres according to the technical specifications of LOT 1 and LOT 2 found in the link:
Documents required for the tender
- Quotation (price with VAT) in ALL
- Validity of the offer
- Delivery date
- Registration of the company. (NIPT, QKB, etc), where the company should have one architect/engineer.
- Evidences of previous similar works
- Samples of the materials (including the fabric/textile) and of the mechanisms to be used, completed with technical documents as: certificates of origin, conformity, technical files and catalogues.
- Offers should be signed and stamped
If any of the above documents will not be part of the tender dossier, the offer will not be taken in consideration for the evaluation process.
Applicants can apply for each of the LOT-s separately, or for both LOT-s. Applicants interested in both LOT-s should submit two separated envelopes.
Transportation and assembling of the furniture to Vora and Sauk HC-s, will be covered by the supplier.
Please note that the financial offer should have all the listed items required in each of the LOT-s. The partial offers for LOT 1 or/and LOT 2, will not be taken in consideration for the evaluation process.
Deadline for application
The offers must be delivered by 24th of May 2019, 4 pm, in sealed envelopes and with clearly marked “Purchase of furniture VS LOT 1” and “Purchase of Furniture VS LOT 2”, to;
Street “Themistokli Gërmenji”,
Pall.10, Kati II, Apt.1
Etiketa: hap, The Health for All Project