Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Quotation
Name of Project: Western Balkans Trade and Transport Facilitation Using the Multiphase Programmatic Approach
Contract Title: IT equipment for the Unit for Implementation of the Project staff
Loan No. 89330
Ref. No: WBTTF-ALB-412A
- The Government of Albania will be receiving financing from the World Bank for the “Western Balkans Trade and Transport Facilitation” project. The Program includes two phases which will be implemented over five years each. The project “Western Balkans Trade and Transport Facilitation” is part of the first phase of the joint Program for the Western Balkans countries, which intends to facilitate the achievement of their Governments’ goal of reducing trade costs and increasing transport efficiency through a longer‐term, adaptive, and continuous engagement.
- The Central Financing and Contracting Unit (CFCU) as an implementing agency within the Ministry of Finance and Economy (MoFE) now invites Quotations from eligible local firms for the materials and goods specified in Annex 2 of this RFQ. (Please refer to the official website www.financa.gov.al)
- Comparison of quotations will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Quotation (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” Procurement in Investment Project Financing Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services, July 2016 Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible firms as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible firms may obtain further information from The General Directorate for Implementation of EU, World Bank and other donor funds (GDFC) and inspect the quotation document during office hours from 08:00 to 16:30, Mondays to Thursdays, and from 08:00 to 14:00 on Fridays. at the address given below.
- Any interested eligible firm must express their interest to the address below on or before May 21st, 2020 local time 12:00.
- All interested eligible firms will be invited to quote through a Request for Quotation (RFQ), which contains the information on the Technical Specifications, Form of Quotation and Draft Contract.
- The address referred to above is:
Attn. to: Veronika Korkaj, General Director
Directorate: General Directorate for Financing and Contracting of EU, World Bank and Other Donor Funds
Institution: Ministry of Finance and Economy
Address: Blvd. Dëshmorët e Kombit, No. 3, Tirana, Albania
E-mail: [email protected]